After the hoopla from the holidays is over, we turn around and head right into planning a birthday party for my oldest son. It’s one of the drawbacks of having a birthday around the holidays, however it is fun to have another event to see friends and family!
Once the party is over next week and all of our family returns home, I’ll move into some resolution planning. I’ve decided that I’m going to give myself until the end of January to decide what I’m going to work on for the year.
Last year it was organization , although, that was much harder once we added another baby to the mix! I did make some progress, with the help of my husband and some tips I got after hearing an organizational consultant speak.
But now I’m ready to tackle something new. I just don’t know what it is yet. I’d love to hear what your resolutions are, maybe I’ll find some inspiration for mine!
And if you are looking for some financial resolutions, Amanda shared some good ones in New Year’s Financial Resolutions: Resolve to Take Baby Steps .
What are your New Year’s resolutions?
- Cut Your Grocery Bill With A Cookbook And Some Real Food. 
- Make a New Year’s Resolution for SMARTER Goals This Year 
- How to Avoid or Reduce Bank Fees 
- The Best Car Deals for Your Money 
By the Numbers
- Save Money With These 50 Nifty (And Free!) Websites 
- 5 Tips to Help You Beat Post Holiday Debt 
- 12 Simple Yet Powerful Ways To Stay Young As You Get Older 
- 13 Job Websites & Boards for Freelance Designers to Find Work