Father’s Day is just around the corner, June 21 to be exact. I’m struggling to find something for my dad, who is one of those guys that has everything he needs. My husband is also on my list, since my kids are little. I like to help them pick out a little something for their dad to go with the cute stuff they bring home from preschool.
What are you buying the dads in your life? Bonus points if it’s something frugal!
New Email Service. For those of you who subscribe by email, hopefully you’ve noticed the new look to your daily emails. Many of you requested that the topic of the article appear in the subject. You asked…. you got it! You may have seen a welcome message notifying you of your subscription. We finalized the switch to AWeber  last week. I hope you like the improvements!
Lending Club New Feature. Readers Share Lending Club Returns  was a bit hit; and it just got better! Lending Club rolled out a new tool last week to see how your portfolio stacks up against all the other members. Just login and go to the “Compare” link under your net annualized return!
- This Rally is for Real
- Mutual Fund Fees for Beginners – Loads, Expense Ratios, and Share Classes 
- Jim Cramer’s Stock Picks and Tips: Thoughts From A Follower 
- Credit Card Offers – How to Separate the Wheat from the Chaff 
- Credit Card Tips for College Graduates 
- Chase Introduces Ultimate Rewards 
By the Numbers
- 8 Ways to Make Yourself More Valuable at Work 
- 12 Things Our Grandparents Lived Without 
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Kids Busy this Summer Without Going Broke