We’re going to try to fly home again today . Hopefully the weather holds out; after three weeks of vacation we’re ready to get home! I have stuff that needs to get done… as soon as I get home, I need to switch my contributions from my traditional 401k to my long awaited new Roth 401k !
The Credit Card Debate Lives On
Welcome to the readers from MSN where our credit card debate  was featured! Following the debate, Lynnae cut up her credit cards . There was also a lot of discussion about debit cards. For all the debit card users out there Gather Little By Little tells us what to do if one gets stolen .
Around the House
Cash Money Life asks what temperature you set your thermostat  at? Consumerism Commentary reveals the truth about digital television  and if you need to fill your library My Two Dollars is giving away a book ! Be sure to stop by this weekend and signup for the giveaway.
By the Numbers
- How I Save Money has 10 ways to save money in 2008 .
- Mrs. Micah has 6 tips for frugal musical instruments  for the kids.
- Moolanomy has 6 ways to simplify your finances . Apparently my plan scares him a little! I’ll take the “crazy” compliment though!
- Father Sez has 3 rules on dealing with people .
- Five Cent Nickel highlighted 3 quick and dirty financial equations , including the Rule of 72 which I like to use in a pinch.
- Single Guy Money reminds readers to take advantage of your 401k .
Thanks to my guest posters of the week: Plonkee  and Rocket Finance . I accept guest posts related to personal finance from writers at other sites and from readers of My Dollar Plan. Please contact me  if you are interested.