We had just returned from our last vacation… but I have a confession to make… while we were there, I convinced Scott that we should squeeze in just one more summer vacation before Labor Day weekend rolls around and our oldest heads back to preschool.
So here I am on vacation again! I drove down with the boys earlier this week and Scott is flying down with our daughter today to join us for the long weekend.
It was the first long drive that I’ve done by myself with the kids, but we set up BuddyWay  GPS tracking so Scott could keep an eye on us during our trip. It was pretty slick!
Of course, before we came down, I looked to see if the vacation home  we were considering earlier this summer was still available… and the price was reduced by $10,000!
That makes it really tempting… however, since vacation season is wrapping up, I’m going to keep an eye on it and see if the price drops more over the winter and see how bad the seller need to unload it. Maybe we’ll be able to scoop it up for really cheap in March!
- Withdrawing Money During Retirement 
- 10 Guiding Principles For The “New Retirement” 
- How To Find More Money for Your Retirement Account 
- Is Home Ownership Still Part of the American Dream? 
- Landlord-Tenant Relationship (A Tenant’s Perspective) 
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? 
By the Numbers
- 6 Strategies for Beating Inflation 
- 20 Ways to Untie from Whatever Is Holding You Back 
- 18 Great Reads That Changed My Life 
- 5 Keys to Retire Overseas 
- Things vs. Experiences 
- I Want To Become a Minimalist, But I Could Never Give Up My… 
- How to Become a Successful Consultant 
- Emergency Preparedness: How Does Your Family Rate? 
- MonaVie Blackmailing Me 
- How A Second Income Stream Can Give You Some Financial Security 
- Carnival of Personal Finance