We’re always on the lookout for ways to save money  on gas . What if I told you there was a program to save 3¢ per gallon every time you get gas? It doesn’t sound like much, but when you think of it over time, it has the potential to really add up!
How to Save Money on Gas
- Sign up for the Fuel Rewards Network  card.
- Use your rewards card when you fill up at participating Shell gas stations.
- Save 3¢ per gallon every time you get gas.
- Earn additional rewards for future fill ups.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a maximum 20-gallon limit on each fill-up. If your tank holds more than 20 gallons, you will need to start a new transaction after you fill the first 20 gallons – the pump will stop automatically. You will have to start another transaction to finish your fill-up.
- Rewards do expire. You will get a reminder e-mail each month before rewards expire.
More on Fuel Rewards
Earning More Rewards. You’ll earn a one-time 5¢ per gallon bonus if you enroll in the Dining program and link a MasterCard and spend $50. You can also earn additional rewards using the online shopping option, linking your grocery card, and various other opportunities.
Redeem Rewards on an Empty Tank. Since you redeem rewards on one fill up, be sure you redeem them when your tank is low!
Refer-a-friend. Once you sign up, you can refer friends to earn 5¢ per gallon on your next fill up.