After making our final offer on a vacation home , we got great news: our offer was accepted!
We’re planning to head back down in a couple weeks for the closing.
In the mean time, I’m working on getting everything set up for our new vacation home business using many of the suggestions I researched last year in the yahoo vacation rental group .
If you rent your vacation home and have any suggestions, I’d love to hear about them!
Announcements: Congratulations to the winners of the TurboTax Free Premier Tax Filing : Keith, Aaron, and Jason.
- Start Kids off Financially with Series EE Savings Bonds 
- Is the Bond Market Signaling Stagflation? 
- Primer on Mutual Fund Fees – Ownership Fees 
- Rollover 401(K) Account to An IRA Account After Leaving Your Job 
By the Numbers
- 10 Tips to Avoid Money Worries 
- 10 Ways to Waste Money on Gas 
- 6 Financial Cliches That Can Make You Rich 
- The Wealth Builder Carnival 
- Carnival of Wealth 
- Totally Money Blog Carnival 
- Carnival of Personal Finance