I’m officially on vacation this week and next… although I’m not exactly sure what that looks like when you don’t have a 9-5 job anymore! Since preschool is on winter break, I decided that I will take some time off and not write for these two weeks. However, you’ll still see articles that I wrote ahead of time while I enjoy my “imaginary vacation!”
- Discover announced that the $100 Cash Back Bonus  will expire on December 31, 2008. Sign up soon, if you planned to take advantage of this offer.
- WTDirect announced that they will extend the $50 to $250 Signup Bonus  until December 31, 2008.
While we’re off checking out holiday trains and spending time together baking, here are some great reads:
Secret Santa Gifts Lift Spirits 
Random acts of kindness that truly make a difference during the holiday season.
The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 – One Thing that Will Make Next Year’s Christmas Much Easier 
The Wisdom Journal is featuring the 12 Days of Christmas. Here is the first day in the series.
Holiday Gift Giving On A Tight Budget 
Rediscover the true meaning of the holidays… is it really about the gifts?
The Economy Hits Christmas Celebrations 
In case you see more donkeys and sheep in nativity scenes than camels… here’s why!
What if saving was stupid? 
An interesting look at what exactly saving money is… and isn’t.
I often get questions about credit card offers for Canadians, and until now, I didn’t have many ideas. Million Dollar Journey  and Four Pillars , my two favorite Canadian sites to the rescue! Here are their recommendations for Canadian credit cards:
- Top Cash Back Credit Cards in Canada 
- Best Free Canadian Rewards Credit Card Award Goes to…MNBA 
- Top No Fee Rewards Credit Cards in Canada