We were excited this week to be named a finalist in the 2009 Plutus Awards. My Dollar Plan is a finalist in the category for Best Tax Blog!
So far, it’s a fantastic tax season, with the completion of my enrolled agent exams, landing some great new clients for our tax business, and now getting the Plutus nomination!
You can vote in the Plutus awards for My Dollar Plan and all your favorite personal finance websites.
To celebrate the nomination, we put together a special collection of Tax Tips  to share with readers. Special thanks to all the readers for sending in great tax questions to keep us on our toes.
The nomination wouldn’t be complete without some great competition. We’re up against some other terrific tax blogs. They’re all great; be sure to check them out if you haven’t yet:
- How I Saved Over 70% on My Grocery Bill 
- How To Use Electronic Coupons With Your Grocery Card 
- Finding Money Where There’s None 
By the Numbers
- Five Financial Mistakes That Can Cost You Significantly 
- Nearly $1000 Spent in Baseball Tickets… I need Denny’s Free Breakfast 
- 3 Key Decisions Young Families Need To Make When Preparing a Will 
- Tax Credits for 2009 
- Five Things Every Investor Needs to Know