It’s time for the final giveaway in My Favorite Things. My favorite money saving gadget this year is our Ooma phone !
Since I mentioned that I love our Ooma in my Ooma review , I want to share the excitement and give one to a reader too. I hope you’ll enjoy the free phone service as much as we do.
Madison’s Favorite Things
During the holidays this year, I’m sending gifts to readers in My Favorite Things . The gifts are a special thanks for readers who subscribe to daily emails . (Email readers will get additional directions on how to qualify for the giveaway.)
A special thanks to everyone who is participating in my favorite things. I love sending gifts to readers and I’m glad we found a fun way to share our holidays with you this season!
Don’t forget today is the last day for free Amazon super saver shipping. You can see all of the Christmas shipping deadlines  to make sure you ship your packages in time.
- What is the Prime Rate? 
- Pros and Cons of a HELOC. Savvy Financial Management or Just Another Debt Trap? 
- Credit Sesame Review: How To Optimize Your Debt 
- How RRSP Withdrawals Work 
- IRA Contribution Limits 
- Should You Convert Your IRA to a Roth Account? 
By the Numbers
- 8 Best Ways for How to Consolidate Credit Card Debt 
- 5 Year-End Financial Moves for a Better New Year 
- 10 Tax Deductions You Don’t Want to Overlook 
- Best of Credit Cards and Saving Money – Backup Edition 
- Best of Credit Cards and Saving Money – Charity Edition 
- Best of Credit Cards & Saving Money – Mr. Mom Edition 
- Best of Credit Cards and Saving Money – Dayquil Edition 
- The Wealth Builder Carnival 
- Carnival of Personal Finance