A few weeks into life with three kids and we’re doing pretty well. We finally have a sleeper on our hands so we’re getting the much needed rest that we lacked when we brought each of the boys home from the hospital. It’s amazing what getting the right amount of sleep can do!
We’ve also had a lot of help from family and friends dropping off meals, which has been really nice. I’ve decided that it’s the best gift ever for a new mom! I only wish I was a better cook, so I could do the same for others when they have new babies. It’s something I’m going to work on in the future.
The transition from two to three kids has actually been the easiest so far. I am trying to enjoy every minute of it though, just in case she’s our last one…. which she is, if you ask my husband!
Since Scott is home all month, we’ve been enjoying short outings as a family. Last week we took the kids on their first ferry ride. We’re hoping to go on vacation next month, so we’ve been trying to get the baby used to riding in a car. So far, she’s not a big fan of it!
As for personal finance, I can see how a baby girl will be much more expensive than the boys… the clothes are just too cute!
- Take Free Investing Classes at Morningstar and Even Earn Rewards 
- Best 529 College Savings Plans 
- Investment Tools, Software and Resources You Can Get For Free 
- Practice Stocks and Options Trading with optionsXpress’s Virtual Trade 
By the Numbers
- 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind 
- Save 41% by Using Store Brands 
- 12 Virtues of a Smaller Home