To satisfy one of my crazy tax desires, I’ve decided to become an enrolled agent . Not exactly your typical free time hobby, but something I find intriguing. I’ve completed taxes for years and volunteered for VITA , so it’s really the next logical step.
As an enrolled agent, you can practice and represent taxpayers before the IRS. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
So I’ve been spending my time studying everything anyone ever wanted to know about taxes. I’m sure I’ll be sharing some of the topics with you in the future, as it’s reminding me of lots of great tax strategies.
- The Dow at 10,000 – Where Do We Go From Here? 
- Proposed TFSA Changes 
- Outsourcing Your Investing Decisions 
- Eight Steps to Buying a House at a Good Value 
- Now We Really Sold Our House 
- Which Comes First: The House or the Nest Egg? 
By the Numbers
- Simple Money Management Tips 
- 10 Reasons Your Car Insurance Costs Are Through The Roof 
- 3 Easy Steps To Dump Your Resentments – And The Money You’ll Save When You Do 
- 10 Free Online Budgeting Applications