Everyone loves a good challenge, right? As my husband was boxing up the iPod he sold on eBay , a new challenge occurred to me.
Could you earn enough money before the holidays to cover your entire holiday budget ? That’s the challenge I posed to my husband. We’re going to try for a revenue neutral holiday!
In addition to the eBay  sales (we decided to sell our old lifetime subscription DVR too), there are lots of other ways to pick up some extra money during the holidays. We just got our $50 Prosper Sign Up Bonus  to add to our holiday income. I’ll be on the lookout for more opportunities in the next few weeks!
Can you make your holiday spending a net zero this year? Are you up for the challenge?
- How Much Do I Need To Retire? 
- Case Study: Retirement Soon, RRSP or Mortgage? 
- What is the Average Cost for Long Term Care? 
- The True Cost of a Coupon 
- Save More Money in Aruba 
- How Sunday Paper Coupons and Newspaper Ads Save Me Money 
- When In Doubt, Ask About A Discount 
By the Numbers
- 21 Gadgets Which Actually Save You Money 
- 10 Financial Moves to Consider Before 2009 Ends 
- 4 Ways to Profit from the Falling Dollar 
- 5 Incredible Books That Changed My Life