Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are having a wonderful day surrounded by family and friends. We’re hosting dinner this year, but not all of our family can be here… so we’ll only have 18!
The stuffing, green bean casserole, and the sweet potatoes are cooking right now; my dad didn’t trust me to cook the turkey, so it’s arriving later this morning!
Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday! Which other holiday do you get to cook in the morning, have a fantastic meal, then spend time with family in the afternoon, finishing off with an evening of planning how to score the best deal the next morning?
Black Friday Shopping Tips
- Black Friday Sales Are Here Again: A Quick History and Some Tips 
- Tips For Shopping Black Friday And Cyber Monday 
- Black Friday Shopping Tips: How To Get The Best Deals On The Things On Your List 
- Black Friday Shopping Tips: Become a Sales Pro 
- Holiday Shopping: Tips for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 
- Effect of Foreclosure, Short Sale, and Bankruptcy on Your Credit Score 
- Five Tips on Buying Foreclosures 
- Can A Home Loan Modification Ruin Your Credit? 
- Investing Stratetgy: When to Buy Dividend Stocks | Million Dollar Journey 
- Track Stock Portfolio in Real-Time with Google Template 
- Human Capital: Are You a Stock or a Bond? 
By the Numbers
- Five Steps to Six Figures in Seven Years 
- A Few Of My Favorite Books 
- End 87 Percent of Problems at Work in 72 Hours 
- 5 Reasons Why You Will Retire Broke and Unhappy