Google Voice is my new favorite inexpensive phone solution for small businesses. We are full steam ahead in launching the new business by the end of the year. One of the needs in any small business is phone service.
Google Voice  to the rescue. The service is free. You get a phone number (you can pick the number) and it will forward calls to the phones you select. So when someone calls, we can have the number ring both my number and my business partner’s number at the same time.
In addition, if the call goes to voice mail, we get a transcribed text message and email with the message.
Fantastic! Best of all, did I mention, it’s free? You can’t beat that. You can request an invite  if you didn’t get one yet.
While we’re primarily using it for the business, you can also use another number for your personal number.
Next up, finding an inexpensive fax service. Any recommendations?
- Rules To Build A Basic Stock Portfolio 
- Fidelity Reduces 529 Plan Costs 
- Traditional IRA or Roth IRA for Young Investors? 
- Using a Solo 401(k) to Facilitate Roth IRA Conversions 
- We’re In Debt: $150,679 In Debt, To Be Exact 
- “Debt Crisis in America” & JCR Advertising are Evil 
- Debt Free Adventure 
By the Numbers
- 5 Little-Known Websites That Will Save You Time and Money When Booking Airfare Online 
- Four Options if You Can’t Pay Your Taxes 
- 7 Ways To Find Happiness Through Simplicity