We’re celebrating! The second phase of our business recently got the approval to launch. Stay tuned… in the next week, I’ll tell you all about it! If you have kids, this is one that you won’t want to miss!
In other news at the Dupaix household this week, I bought my new car, we’re scheduled to close on our refinance, and our youngest son started to crawl! It’s been a busy week so far.
It seems like gas prices continue to be a hot topic, so here’s your weekly dose of gas related articles:
- Mapquesting Cheap Gas 
- Hack Your MPG: Improve Gas Mileage by 15% 
- How Are Gas Prices Determined? 
The Life Skills Network
Exciting news from The Life Skills Network ! We’ve added two more member sites: Simple Mom  and Marc and Angel Hack Life . They are both terrific additions to the network and our goal to give you a one stop shop to get the most out of life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll see. Simple Mom had a timely post for our upcoming road trip: 13 Tips for Packing Light with Small Children  and Marc featured 60 Popular Pieces of False Knowledge  that disputed lots of common quotes.
More articles from the Life Skills Network:
- A Letter from Twenty Years into the Future  at Frugal Dad
- Does Your Wallet Have A Leak?  at The Wisdom Journal
- Please Help Me Find a New Way To Track Personal Finances!  at My Super-Charged Life
The Money Writers Network
- Protect Yourself from Catastrophic Loss With the Often Overlooked Umbrella Policy 
- Saving Money on Groceries: Picking the Right Store 
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Make Long Distance International Calls? 
- Increase the Value of Your Home With a Few Simple, Affordable Changes 
- How to Buy and Sell Shares on the Stock Market 
- Got Our Economic Stimulus Payment, but 
- How America grew rich, fat and unhappy 
Personal Finance Finds
Here’s the rest of the articles that I’ve enjoyed reading this week: