It’s Earth Day! To celebrate, I went through all of our articles from the last six years to find the most popular article that combines a green lifestyle and financial rewards. For long time readers, remember when we introduced RecycleBank  a few years ago? And for new readers, have you heard of ReclycleBank? Here’s a recap of the ReclyceBank program.
RecycleBank  allows you to earn points for taking green actions like recycling household goods and cutting back on your energy use.
What is RecycleBank?
RecycleBank  trades the actions you make that have a positive, green impact on your home for points that you can use for rewards you choose.
Rewards can include gift cards, products, discounts and coupons from the world’s leading brands.
How It Works
- Register  for RecycleBank.
- Earn points  for taking everyday green actions.
- Redeem points  for great rewards like discounts on groceries, entertainment and even gift cards.
RecycleBank Terms and Conditions
- Registration is currently open to residents of the U.S. and U.K only.
- As long as your Recyclebank account is active at least once every twelve (12) months (meaning there’s some points-earning or points-spending), your points won’t expire.
More on RecycleBank
Gift Cards. If you want to redeem your Recycle Bank points for gift cards, you can choose from companies including Banana Republic, CVS, iTunes, the Gap, various restaurants and more.
Donations. In addition to redeeming your points for gift cards and coupons, you can also choose to donate your points.
New App. Since we last wrote about RecycleBank, they now have a new RecycleBank app to use with your account.