Want a quick $5 from Amazon? Of course you do! Amazon is giving out $5 credits to use Amazon Underground .
The offer is for Android devices, but keep reading if you have another device because they’re giving it out to everyone.
It’s a quick and easy way to earn a free $5 if you have plans to shop on Amazon.
How to Get Your $5 Credit Using an Android Device
- Go to Amazon Underground  and enter your email address.
- Follow the directions in the email to install Amazon Underground:
- Go to your phone Settings page and tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box and confirm with OK
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, Tap on the Amazon App File (Amazon_App.apk) and install
- Download one of these free games  by December 24, 2015.
- Get a $5 promotional credit.
How to Get Your $5 Credit Using an iPhone or Computer
If you are like me who switched to an iPhone for the Discover deal this holiday and you no longer have an Android device, you may still be able to get the $5 credit.
- Go to Charlie Brown Christmas  and order it for free.
- If it says your device isn’t compatible, just click continue.
- Get a $5 promotional credit anyways.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Not all select games may be compatible with your device.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 24, 2015.
More on Amazon Offer
What is Amazon Underground? Amazon Underground  is an alternative to Google Play to get free games and apps that either aren’t on Google Play or that are paid apps on Google Play.
Redeem for Something You’ll Keep. As always, since the amount of the promo code used will be subtracted if you return an item, be sure to spend it on something you won’t return!
Already Have Underground? If you already have Amazon Underground, you should still be able to get the $5 by downloading one of these games: Amazon Underground App Promotion .
Source: Slickdeals