I’m trying out Amazon Video on Demand for the first time this week while we’re on vacation.
My husband got me a Logitech Revue with Google TV  for Christmas. (Which so far, is a lot of fun!)
And just in time for use with my new Google TV, Amazon is offering a free $5 Video on Demand credit .
Amazon Video on Demand Credit
Here is how to get your free $5 video on demand credit:
- Go to this Amazon Video on Demand offer .
- Login in to your account and click on the tweet button by January 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Get a $5 credit on your account to use in the next week.
American Express Credit. If you didn’t use the $25 American Express Shopping Bonus  during the holidays, be sure to use it by tomorrow.
Wrapping up 2010. I put together a list of 8 End of Year Finance Moves  to cross off your list before the end of the year.
End of the Year
- The Best Personal Finance Articles of 2010 
- 17 Tips for End of Year Tax Planning 
- 5 Smart End-of-Year Money Moves 
New Year’s Resolutions
- 21 Excellent Tips For an Amazing & Productive New Year 
- 5 Ways to Own Your New Year’s Resolutions 
- How to Shop for Fitness Equipment this New Year 
- How Liquid Is Your Portfolio? Analyzing Investment Liquidity 
- Dividend Mutual Funds Provide Protection From Complete Losers 
- Scottrade’s Scottrader Streaming Quotes Look Good