In various posts I have referenced financial calculators that I like. I’m going to put them all in one post so they are easy to find for reference. As I find more, I’ll add them to this list:
- Firecalc  can help you determine if you are ready for retirement and if your money will last.
- Personal Capital 
- Vanguard Nest Egg 
- Mentioned in 3 Free Retirement Calculators You Should Try Right Now 
- Retirement Calculator Review: Optimal Retirement Planner 
- Generation X Retirement Calculator  details year by year savings for retirement planning.
- Used in Early Retirement: How much money will you need? 
- College savings calculator .
- Used in How to open a 529 college savings plan for your children .
- Compare Vanguard ETF versus mutual funds  for various amounts.
- Used in Investment in Vanguard ETF for Roth IRA .
- Life Insurance  calculator.
- Savings distribution calculator .
- Used in How Much Life Insurance Do You Need? 
Stay at Home