Third quarter just got a little bit better with some help from FIA credit cards! FIA is now joining the quarterly rotating rewards  game.
To find out your 3rd quarter FIA rewards:
- Go to FIA Easy Rewards .
- Select that you forgot your code, and you’ll be prompted to enter your card information.
- FIA will present you with your 3rd quarter reward; select the offer and enroll.
The offer I got with my FIA Schwab credit card , is for 3% cash back on gas, groceries, drug stores, and restaurants up to $25 (or $833 in purchases).
This is perfect timing, since my 5% Chase AARP cash rewards  are expiring this month and I was looking for a replacement, especially for grocery stores.
It’s also good news for restaurant purchases, since a reader, Wayne, pointed out that on his last statement the AMEX Costco Card  announced they will be lowering the rebate for dining from 3% to 2% beginning in August.
Apparently, different cards are giving out different reward categories. Which offer did you get?
Personal finance articles of the week…
- First Retire, Then Have Kids 
- Eliminate Taxes With a Roth IRA 
- Are You Still Bullish on Investing in the Long Term? 
- How Key Stock Ratios Work 
- Investing on a Budget 
By the Numbers
- 10 Things You Should Always Buy in Bulk 
- 10 Must Read Inspirational Books 
- 50 Ways To Get More Done Today