Did you know you can get DirecTV  at two houses on the same account? Crazy.
I took the two little kids for a weekend visit to Michigan. My grandma used to live there; after she passed away last year, my extended family now uses it for vacations.
My uncle, who was visiting from California, had DirecTV  installed while we were there. It turns out he just added the house in Michigan to his account. Apparently, it’s just like adding an extra receiver at your house. They can then call DirecTV to switch to the local channels of whichever house they’re at.
I had no idea this was possible. I find it fascinating! It’s an incredibly cheap way to get satellite at your second home!
Did you know this was possible?
We hit a million visitors! How exciting! Don’t forget, tomorrow is the deadline to enter the $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway  to celebrate!
- Extra Mortgage Principal Payments + Moving Soon = Good Short-Term Investment? 
- How Much House Can I Afford? Here are 5 Simple Answers 
- Is The Real Estate Downturn Done? 
- Owning a Home Isn’t Necessary for Building Wealth – Make Sure You Buy a Home for the Right Reasons 
- How To Be A Smart Investor In Any Investment Environment 
- TFSAs, Self Control and Your Future Self 
- Saving For Retirement? Best Move For Your Retirement Plan 
- How We Saved Money when Moving 
By the Numbers
- 7 Ways To Save Money On Dental Care & Bills 
- 7 Secrets to Financial Independence 
- 529 College Savings Plan Overview 
- Smart Living Rule 6 – Get The Most Out Of Your Money