It wasn’t long ago that we were feeling the pains of a plummeting stock market. While it was hard to watch tens of thousands of dollars disappear from our accounts on what seemed like a daily basis, I kept reminding myself and everyone around me to stay put. We’re in it for the long term.
It finally paid off! March 2009 Was a Perfect Example of Why You Shouldn’t Try to Time the Market  is an excellent visual that reinforces why we don’t want to move in and out of the market.
I’m just hoping that all of you stuck with your overall investment plan and didn’t miss out on the rally! This won’t be the last decline and it won’t be the last rally, so it’s important to secure an asset allocation  that you feel comfortable with in any kind of market and stick to it!
It’s also a good time to do a check-up on your portfolio and rebalance if you’ve gotten away from your desired asset allocation. I know that’s on my to do list now that tax season is over!
- How to Save Money on Life Insurance 
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need? 
- Gift Code for Free Insurance Kit + Will & Trust Kit From SuzeOrman.com 
- Saving Strategy: Bank your Raises/Extra Income 
- Save Money on a Diamond Ring 
- College Savings and Investing With 529 Plan and ESA 
By the Numbers
- 10 Finance Apps for your iPhone
- 6 Investing Safeguards 
- 28 Ways to Slay the Delay 
- 8 Ways to Beat Bad Customer Service 
- 6 Simple Ways To Simplify Your Life 
- Landscaping Tips for Energy Efficiency 
- UPromise Card Improves Rewards Program and Offer $25 Bonus 
- Summer Jobs for Kids 
- Your Credit Card Benefits and Features Are Changing Rapidly 
- How to Have No Debt 
- Carnival of Personal Finance