For those of you who check My Dollar Plan daily, you may have noticed a shake up in the schedule this week! It’s spring break, so I’m busy taking the kids on day trips, but I also thought it would be a good time to test a new schedule.
Starting this week, I switched to a four day posting schedule. You’ll see new articles Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The weekly announcement post will be on Thursdays and of course, the Free Money Friday series will be on Friday!
Cashbaq Payments. Cashbaq  sent me an email that they want to send payments to members who have an account balance of $10 or more. Just login to your account and enter your payment information by April 13, and they’ll send the payment on April 20. If you haven’t signed up for Cashbaq yet, you can get a Cashbaq $5 Signup Bonus .
Real Estate Investing. Our plan to become landlords is in full swing. We got an accepted offer earlier this week and are busy with the inspection, financing, and attorney preparation. I’ll continue to post updates on Twitter .
Tax Countdown. Have you filed yet? With less than a week to go until April 15, 6 Free E-File Options  may come in handy!
- ALERT: Refinance Your Mortgage Now! 
- Living In A Small Home: Pros and Cons of Downsizing Our House 
- Is Your Home an Investment? 
- Are Vanguard Mutual Funds Getting Expensive? 
- What Taxes Do You Owe on Your Investments? 
- Five Things We Can Learn From the Market Bust 
- How to Start Investing For Beginners
By the Numbers
- 3 Splurges That Are Totally Worth It 
- 25 Favorite Ways To Celebrate Small Victories 
- 5 Habits That Will Help You Find Financial Stability 
- Free Summer Bowling For Kids 
- Save Money on Medicine 
- Hybrids – It’s Not About The Extra Cost, It’s About Making A Better Choice. 
- Win Groceries for a Year 
- Financial Impact Of Having Kids Early 
- Everything Will Be Fine 
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights 
- Carnival of Personal Finance