Chase is back with a sign bonus for the Chase Sapphire card!
I’m excited that the credit cards are increasing sign up bonuses to try to get our business again, since it means more free money for all of us.
How to Get Your Sign Up Bonus
- Open a new Chase Sapphire card.
- Spend $500 in the first 3 months.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points – that’s $100 towards a flight or any other reward.
- Points will post to your account in 6-8 weeks.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- This one-time bonus offer is for first time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible.
- No annual fee.
More on Chase Sapphire
- Two points per dollar spent at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn.
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more.