American Express Offers is giving out statement credits of $10 when you pay your cell phone bill.
The offer is targeted (like all American Express Offers), so you’ll have to see if you qualify. If you do, it’s an easy way to save money on your cell phone bill!
How to Get Your Statement Credit
- Log into your account on americanexpress.com and click the Amex Offers & Benefits tab.
- Add the offer called: Save On Your Cell Phone Bill to your card by April 14, 2015.
- Make a $75+ online payment at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, or Verizon by July 15, 2015.
- Get a $10 statement credit.
Terms and Conditions
- Limit 3 statement credits per American Express online account.
- Payment with that Card must be made in a single transaction of $75 or more.
- Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify.
- Payments made via phone or at retail locations do not qualify.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after July 15, 2015, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
More on American Express Offer
Multiple Credits. You can repeat the offer three times for $30 in statement credits.
Which Cards? We have multiple American Express accounts; some of them didn’t qualify. Be sure to check all of your cards since each card shows different offers. My offer appeared on my American Express Everyday card (the Preferred card  that I just downgraded ). My husband had the offer on three of his cards, his Everyday card and two Blue cards.
Maximize the Credits. Since the offer is better than the typical 5% Cash Rewards  we earn on paying our cell phone bill I’ll turn off our autopay and prepay several payments. To maximize the credits, each payment will only be $75.