A reader, Astrid, sent me a link to news story about a great Amazon deal tomorrow! Amazon Local  is going to offer $10 gift cards for $5 tomorrow!
Amazon Local is another social buying website, similar to Groupon. Amazon also ran this same deal last year on LivingSocial and it was incredibly popular.
How to Get your Half Price Gift Cards
- Sign up for Amazon Local .
- Purchase a $10 gift card for $5 tomorrow, March 20, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- Deals are offered for a limited time only.
- There may be limits on the number each customer may purchase.
- If you are an Amazon.com  customer, you can use your Amazon account to sign in to AmazonLocal.
- AmazonLocal deals are featured on Kindle devices that are subscribed to Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers.
More on Amazon Local
Additional 5% Off. Don’t forget, Chase Freedom is offering 5% cash back on Amazon.com purchases this quarter. Hopefully, Amazon Local will code the purchases as Amazon.com; I’m planning to use that card to buy the gift certificates.
CNN Source. I signed up for Amazon Local, but I haven’t seen anything in my account to confirm the deal. However, the news link that Astrid sent was from CNN , which I ususally consider to be a trustworthy source.
How Many are Available? Amazon isn’t disclosing the number of Amazon.com gift cards  that will be available, which is why I’m bringing this to your attention today! You might want to sign up for the service today to make sure you are ready to go in the morning, just in case there are a limited number available. In addition, I signed up with both of our Amazon accounts for the ability to stack the deal.