What will they think of next? I just stumbled across the Biodegradable Discover More Card . Really? A biodegradable credit card?
I had no idea that simple little credit cards created so much waste. Here’s how Discover is pitching the card:
New biodegradable card plastic breaks down 99% within five years in landfill conditions and leaves no toxic effects behind.
Of course, they also mention the 1% unlimited Cash back Bonus. (After your total annual purchases exceed $3,000; other purchases that are part of your first $3,000 earn .25%.)
It would be interesting to see their research on how many people get the card just because it’s biodegradable…
WT Direct has extended the $25 to $150 Sign up Bonus  until August 15, 2009.
- What Do You Do When You Face Possible Foreclosure? 
- Paying Off Mortgage With Inheritance 
- The Costs of Selling Your House 
- 401(k) Rollover Mistakes 
- Re-Engineering Your Thinking 
- Should You Have a Mortgage When You Retire? 
By the Numbers
- 32 Thought-Provoking Life Stories 
- 10 Things I’ve Learned in 4 Years of Real Estate Investing 
- Don’t Waste Money Financing a Car for More Than 3-5 Years 
- We Are On Our Way To The Perfect Place 
- How do Stock Options Work? Trade Calls and Puts 
- Estate Planning: Are You Ready When Your Time Comes? 
- Pros and Cons of Taking Over a Car Lease 
- Great Stock Market Performance, But Will Dow 9,200 Hold? 
- Stretching An Entry Level Salary As Much As Possible 
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights