UPDATE: The $25 bonus is no longer available for this card but it’s still one of the best cash rewards credit cards  out there!
I keep the Best Cash Rewards Credit Cards  updated regularly. One of the cards added after it was first published was the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express .
In order to get the card, you must be a member at Costco. You’ll need need your Costco membership number to apply for the card. The card then works as both your credit card and your Costco Membership Card.
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
Details of the card:
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it’s an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Cardmembership offers access to benefits such as Global Assist and Purchase Protection* *Underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
- Terms and restrictions apply.
Costco Business Card
If you plan to use the card for gas, you might want to consider the TrueEarnings® Business Card from Costco and American Express. It offers 5% for buying gas. Although, there is not a free money sign up bonus with the business card.