Holiday travel is heating up with another Free Money  Friday travel offer. The United MileagePlus Explorer card is offering 30k bonus miles!
If you were paying close attention in my $2,325 Holiday Credit Card Application Spree , you knew the United offer from Chase was coming soon… and here it is!
How to Get Your 30,000 Miles
- Apply for the United MileagePlus Explorer card.
- Spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 30,000 miles.
Earn 15,000 More Bonus Miles
In addition to the first 30,000 miles you also earn:
- Earn 5,000 more miles after using the card & adding an authorized user within 3 months of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000 or more each calendar year.
Chase Terms and Conditions
- Annual fee is $95 but the first year is free.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United; 1 mile per $1 for everything else.
- Miles don’t expire.
More on Explorer Card
Flying Perks. Primary cardmembers and one companion can each check their first bag for free when you fly United flights. That can really add up for those of us who travel with kids and can’t carry everything on.
Priority Treatment. As a United MileagePlus Explorer cardmember, you’ll be invited to board your flight ahead of general boarding. Plus, Visit the United Club with two passes every year.