Happy Black Friday! Did you get all your shopping done and pick up your Black Friday free stuff? Now it’s time to settle in at the computer to prepare for round two: the online shopping extravaganza!
And in Free Money Friday spirit, I’m ranking the cash back programs in order of sign up bonuses so you can earn some cash back today before you even start your shopping!
11 Online Cash Back Shopping Sites
To maximize online shopping over the next few weeks, I make sure I have all of my cash back sites and login information at my fingertips. How many of you actually remember all your passwords from last holiday season?
Here’s a rundown of the sites I’m planning to use this holiday season and the sign up bonus (if they have one):
- Ebates: Get a $5 sign up bonus.
- Mr. Rebates: Get a $5 sign up bonus.
- Cash Crate: Get a $1 sign up bonus.
- SwagBucks: Get a 30 swagbuck sign up bonus.
- Cashbaq: Your Cashbaq account needs your attention; it’s time to convert your Cashbaq account to Ebates. Ebates will then pay you the amount in your Cashbaq account.
- Shop at Home: Don’t forget the 110% cash back guarantee to get the highest cash back.
- Upromise: Are you skipping Upromise because the money is cashed out in a 529? Don’t. You can request a check!
- MyPoints: My original and oldest cash back account.
- FatWallet: The FatWallet cash back is convenient if you are using Fatwallet to search for deals.
- Bing Rewards: At some point Bing went away and came back as Bing rewards. My old login still works.
- Big Crumbs: Don’t forget the ability to refer your family members and earn extra cash back tiers on their accounts.
More on Your Cash Back Accounts
Cash Out Your Accounts. As you verify all of your login information for each cash back program, don’t forget to cash out any money you have sitting in those the accounts from the last holiday shopping season. I was pleased to find $34 I had forgotten about!
Note Redemption Amounts. In addition, as you go through your cash back accounts, if you are close to any redemption levels, make a note of that and make sure you get the needed amount to cash out.
Now, don’t forget to take advantage of your American Express $25 Small Business Saturday Shopping Credit this weekend!