Are you planning a trip soon? If so, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards  card is perfect for travelers and it includes a 10,000 bonus points offer.
How to Get Your Bonus Points
- Apply for a BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card .
- Make at least $500 in purchases on the card in the first 90 days.
- Get 10,000 bonus points, worth a $100 statement credit towards your travel purchases.
Terms and Conditions
- No annual fee.
- Limit one (1) bonus points offer per new account.
- This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer.
- Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus points to post to your rewards balance.
- Points redeemed for a travel credit will be applied as a statement credit to your account to offset qualifying travel purchases.
More on BankAmericard Travel Rewards
- Earning points. Earn 1.5 points per $1 on all purchases, with no expiration on points or point limits.
- Bonus points. You will earn 3 points per dollar (1.5 base points and 1.5 bonus points) for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9,000 bonus points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year. All other purchases made at the Travel Center, excluding insurance purchases, will receive 3 points per dollar with no limit on bonus points.
- Annual bonus points. If the primary applicant has a qualifying account (see the terms and conditions on the application for the types of accounts that qualify) you will receive an annual bonus points award of 10% of the amount of net purchases (or 1 bonus point for every $10) made with the card during the year.
- No foreign transaction fees. As you should expect from a good travel card, the BankAmericard Travel Rewards  card has no foreign transaction fees!
See Terms and Conditions in accompanying application for additional offer details.