Update: The 2016 American Express Small Business Shopping Offer is here: American Express 2x Rewards for Small Business Shopping .
One of my favorite annual holiday offers is back… sort of! American Express is running their Small Business Saturday  promotion again.
However, this year they’ve changed the offer slightly! You can still earn a $10 statement credit per card, but you have to be targeted for the offer this year.
It’s our Free Money  Friday this week!
How to Get Your $10 Statement Credit
- Log into your American Express account online and look for the Shop Small offer under your Amex offers.
- Add the offer to your card.
- Use your registered card for a purchase of at least $10 at a small business between now and November 28, 2015.
- Receive a $10 statement credit from American Express.
American Express Terms and Conditions
- Limit 1 $10 statement credit per eligible American Express Card.
- Qualifying small business locations appear on the Shop Small® Map available at ShopSmall.com. Please note that the businesses listed on the Shop Small Map may change.
- Multiple transactions of less than $10 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is over $10.
- Online transactions do not qualify.
More on Small Business Saturday
Use Anytime. Since the Small Business Saturday statement credit is valid anytime from now until Nov. 28, there isn’t really a reason to wait to use it on Small Business Saturday.
Business Cards. Business American Express cards have a slightly different offer. The offer is $20 off $100 purchase.
Not Targeted? If you weren’t targeted for the offers, Dan’s Deals  has some workaround links to try to register for the promotion.
Use Multiple Cards for Multiple Credits. If the offers appear on multiple cards in your account, you’ll need to open multiple tabs before adding the offer to your card. If you don’t, the offer will disappear on other cards once you add it to the first card.
I really hope many of you are targeted for this offer! We currently have 9 Amex cards and were targeted for…. zero!