This year they’ve tripled the offer! You can now get three $10 statement credits per card! Depending on how many American Express cards you have, this bonus will really add up!
How to Get Your $30 in Statement Credits
- On November 16, register  your American Express card for 2014 Small Business Saturday.
- On November 29th, 2014 (that’s the day after Black Friday ) use your registered card for a purchase of at least $10 at a small business near you.
- Receive a $10 statement credit from American Express within 90 days!
- Repeat three times to get $30 in statement credits.
American Express Terms and Conditions
- Limit three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve  and Bluebird ) are not eligible.
- Qualifying small business locations appear on the Shop Small® Map available at ShopSmall.com. Please note that the businesses listed on the Shop Small Map may change.
- Multiple transactions of less than $10 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is over $10.
- Online transactions do not qualify.
More on Small Business Saturday
Enroll Early. Enrollment opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on November 16, 2014, and the number of enrollments is limited. I can’t find a total number, so your best bet is to enroll first thing on that day.
Use Multiple Cards for Multiple Credits. The terms state three credits per Amex card… not three credits per person. In the past few years we have successfully registered multiple American Express cards and we were able to earn credits on multiple cards. A friend of mine also successfully was able to register and earn multiple credits on the same account when you have an authorized user with their own card.
American Express Cards. If you don’t have an American Express card  yet, you should still be able to get one in time for the Small Business Saturday promotion.